U.S Dollar Account Opening
As China’s leading U.S. dollar clearing bank, Bank of China, NY has capabilities and facilities to provide you with cost-effective, quality service. There are four main steps of the accounts opening process.
1. You should forward the required documentation and information to Financial Institutions Department.
2. Once we receive the necessary information, we will review your proposal. Upon satisfactory review, we will seek formal approval from the General Management.
3. We will return forward to you the following legal documents for your execution:
- U.S. Dollar Account Terms & Conditions
- Funds Transfer Agreement
- Appropriate Tax Form (depending on country)
4. When the above documents are duly executed and returned to us, we shall open the account and provide instructions to you for the initial deposit. (The account shall be considered officially activated upon receipt of the initial deposit.) At the same time, our Key Management Officer will begin exchange of SWIFT and/or Telex keys between us.
The process may take a few weeks during which we would be glad to extend any help to you. For more details, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following numbers:
Tel: 212-935-3101 Fax: 212-588-8817 SWIFT: BKCHUS33