-Trading with other businesses on credit terms?
How do you solve the following problems?
· Problem 1: The buyer's credit risk.
Will the buyer pay you on time? If it fails to pay or if it is insolvent, will you undertake the risk yourself?
· Problem 2: You lack of cash flow.
You sell on open account. You have to wait a number of days or even months before you can get paid. You will find yourself short of working capital in no time.
· Problem 3: Management of sales ledger.
You have so many buyers. It is time and energy consuming to handle these buyer accounts.
· Problem 4: Collection of payment.
The invoices get past due. You have to devote your precious time to collection.
If you are worried about the above problems, please come to the Bank of China Factoring. Our services can protect you against bad debts, speed up your cash flow, collect payment and handle your sales ledger for you.
What is the Bank of China Factoring
You assign your receivables to the Bank of China and you will enjoy the following services:
· Trade finance
· Buyer credit risk control and bad debt protection
· Sales ledger management
Key features and benefits
· Easy finance - Just provide copies of your invoices and documents showing that you have delivered your goods, you can then get trade finance and other services as you choose to use. More credit sale will generate more finance for you.
· Low cost - Compared with working capital loan, the finance period under factoring is more flexible. Using our factoring services, you can save your interest expense significantly. You can outsource your sales ledger management to the Bank of China. It will save you from boring work, free up your valuable time and resources.
· Credit protection - The Bank of China takes up the buyer's credit risk. You will get paid even if the buyer is in financial difficulty or becomes insolvent.
· Market expansion - Using the Bank of China factoring services, you will have no worries in granting credit to your buyers. Thus you will be more competitive and take up a larger market share.
· Profit increase - When you have an expanded market share, a risk protection program in place, enough cash flow to fund your growth, you are sure to multiply your profits.
Range of our factoring services
· Export Two-Factor Factoring
You assign your export receivables to the Bank of China and we together with our foreign partners will provide you with trade finance, bad debt protection, sales ledger maintenance and credit management and collection.
· Import Factoring
The Bank of China shall assume the credit risk on your import payables and handle collection for your foreign exporters.
· Export Invoice Discounting
You assign your export receivables to the Bank of China and we together with our foreign partners will provide you with trade finance, sales ledger maintenance and collection.
· Domestic Full Factoring
You assign your domestic receivables to the Bank of China and we will provide you with trade finance, bad debt protection, sales ledger maintenance and credit management and collection.
· Domestic Invoice Discounting
You assign your domestic receivables to the Bank of China and we will provide you with trade finance, sales ledger maintenance and collection.
Why choose the Bank of China?
The Bank of China was the first in China to offer international and domestic factoring and has always been the market leader in China's factoring arena. Over the past 10 years, we have accumulated vast amount of experience in handling credit sales for our clients. The excellent reputation of the Bank is a guarantee for service quality.