Bank of China U.S.A. New York Branch AnnouncementNews
To ensure the safety of our customers, their families and our staff, we will be implementing the following precautionary measures. We ask that you respect and follow these precautions when visiting our Branch:
- If you feel ill, have a fever, and/or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you avoid in-person visits, and instead, use our online banking service or call the branch for assistance.
- Because masks protect both you and those around you, per state guidelines, all persons in the branch lobby will be required to wear a mask.
- You will find hand-sanitizing stations at the lobby entrance. We ask that you use these stations before and after your transactions to protect the greater community.
- We are implementing new protocols that will enable social distancing to ensure that all banking transactions are conducted safely. As we follow these protocols in the branch, we may ask you to wait outside the branch if necessary.
- Finally, we ask that you do not shake hands or have any other physical contact during your Branch visits.
Until we can resume normal activity, please limit face-to-face contact as much possible and visit our Branch only when necessary.
Please contact customer service at 212-935-3101 or 212-923-2355 if you have any questions. You can also email us at [email protected].
We apologize for any inconvenience the adjustments of our Branch operation may have caused and appreciate your understanding and supporting.
We wish you and your family continued safety and good health.
Bank of China U.S.A. New York Branch