Personal Checking Account
A secure and convenient way to meet your daily financial needs. BOC U.S.A.’s personal checking accounts provide a convenient way to make deposits, withdrawals, transfer funds, write checks, and link debit cards.
- An Essential and Convenient Tool for Daily Use
Both Regular Personal Checking Accounts and Personal NOW Accounts provide a convenient way to make deposits, withdrawals, transfer funds, write checks, and link debit cards. Personal NOW Accounts are interest-bearing accounts that pay a competitive interest rate.
- Comprehensive Account Features
- Your debit card can be used at ATMs1 and make POS transactions at any merchant worldwide where MasterCard® is accepted.
- Checks provide an easy and convenient way to pay bills.
- Supports Zelle® and Venmo transactions so customers can easily send and receive money instantly.
- Online Banking
Our online banking system offers a user-friendly experience for managing accounts, conducting transactions, and paying bills is as easy as clicking a button.
- Fee Advantages
- No intermediary fees and incoming remittance fees2.
- Pay bills online with no additional service fee.
- The $10 monthly maintenance fee can be waived by maintaining an average daily balance of at least $1,000.
- Safe and Convenient
Access a 24-hour hotline for reporting a lost or stolen debit card and fraud monitoring to block potential fraudulent transactions. Customers can also manage their debit card transactions using the MobiMoney™ app, available on the App Store, and Google Play.
INTEREST RATES, FEES & APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1BoC imposes no fee for use of its MasterCard® Debit Card at any ATMs, however, owner of ATM may impose a service fee for ATM transactions. For additional information, please refer to the Service Charge Schedule provided to you.
2Fees may be subject to change.